This is a replay of our recent video cryptoTalk with Ninepoint’s Alex Tapscott, featuring Christopher Giancarlo, former chairman of the Commodity Futures Trading Commission and leading U.S. voice on the development of a Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC).
Alex and Christopher discuss nothing less than the future of money, covering such topics as:
- The case for central bank digital currencies
- How a U.S. CBDC would be different from other stablecoins
- Why a digital dollar is good for America and the world
- Whether the U.S. is falling behind China in terms of CBDCs and blockchain exploration
- The implications for Bitcoin and other crypto-currencies